We work with you to ensure your social media content drives real results without taking up any of your time. Here’s how it works:
1. We get to know you and your business.
We’ll learn your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. We’ll learn your strategic positioning, including how you define your target market and how you differentiate your business offering to meet real market needs. We’ll learn who you compete with and who you work with as allies.
How? We ask you. To give you an idea of specifically what kind of information we’re looking for, you might like this collection of videos (playlist) on youtube.
2. We provide expert recommendations.
We summarize your social media strategy including specific objectives, activities, targets, and measurement. We’ll suggest a specific strategic for deciding who to like and follow based on your overall business identity
3. We do the work for you.
- We follow the right accounts to generate the right kind of content in your incoming social media stream. That takes time and effort, but not for you!
- As we build the right incoming stream for you, we also post the right outgoing stream, as updates, likes, and tweets, taking care to post the tweets and Facebook updates you’d do yourself if there were enough hours in a day. You can trust that your social media accounts are handled professionally.
- We watch the world for you. We’ll be on the lookout for mentions, complaints, suggestions and just plain gossip about your business. We’ll use a collection of tools to catch problems early, so you can react to them quickly and avoid additional problems caused by inattention. You’ll have peace-of-mind that your brand reputation is protected.
- We have a special eye for media opportunities. These are the bloggers and reporters we find in social media who might be looking for a story to write or a quote or opinion that generates media coverage. We’re focused on new media but we love the old media, and we look for editorial coverage as much as possible. You can rest-assured that opportunities to generate publicity for your business are leveraged.
4. We debrief, brainstorm, and revise
At least once a month we’ll meet — either in person or virtually, depending on where you are — to report the numbers. You’ll get updates on follows, likes, tweets, retweets, alerts, concerns, and problems avoided. Together, we’ll review and revise your social media plan to make sure it’s always up to date and positions your business for strategic social media success
All of that and it requires almost none of your time. That’s strategic social media success in no time. That’s HavePresence.
We make the time, so you make the money.
Don’t waste anymore time! Contact us right now to get started.