We will be working with you and for you, but behind the scenes, creating and maintaining a smart, respectful social media presence for your business. Here’s what that means, specifically:
We do it for you
- Smart updates. Smart because they are intelligent and respectful of your business, what you stand for, what you believe in, who you deal with, who you like, and so forth. This is something we have to do manually. It takes getting to know you and it takes judgment and collaboration. We’ll be giving you 5, 10, 15 updates per day, depending on what’s up in the steam on any given day.
- Automatic updates. The opportunities for programmed automatic updates are limited and should be handled very carefully. Nobody wants loose canons firing in their name. It is possible, however, to program your social media presence so that a very few specific items — like blog posts from your in-house blog, if you have one, or blog posts from a very few highly respected bloggers you like and believe in — will appear automatically in your social media stream.
- Watching and lookout. We will be watching out for you in the online conversation, alerting you to problems related to your business or associated businesses, helping you be aware of what’s being said and make the appropriate response (which might be no response).
At least once a month we’ll deliver concrete specifics on activities, results, what we’re learning, and what might have changed in your business. We’ll review our plan with you, collaboratively, and revise as necessary.
What does this do for your business? Sales, leads, more traffic to your website, better branding, better business.
John Jantsch, author of Duct Tape Marketing, defines marketing as “getting people to know, like, and trust you.” That’s what we’re doing with social media.
- We’ll research your business online and go over whatever materials you send us.
- We may ask you to answer some simple questions, such as keys to success, positioning, allies and competitors, target markets, etc.
- We’ll ask you to review our posted content with us weekly during the first month.
- We don’t do contracts unless you want us too. We don’t need your credit card information. We don’t need anything confidential. We do need an email confirmation that you want us to get started.
What does it cost?
- We’ll do regular updates on your Facebook and Twitter for $995 monthly. The flow changes depending on needs, but that’s 5-10 tweets and 1-2 Facebook updates per workday
- We do regular updates on the five main social media platforms, more than a dozen updates every weekday, for $1,995 monthly. That includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest. We will prioritize depending on your unique business needs.