Don’t you hate it when people say “call for pricing” or something similar? We do. We think it’s nice to know what a service is going to cost.
Of course it depends on the details. But here are the general rules, to give you the idea.
- Social media business plan (also called social media action plan): $195 for now. That’s an introductory price, subject to change. Click here for what’s in the plan, here for specific deliverables, and here to get started. Turnaround 1-3 business days. Includes ROI analysis.
- Social media assessment: how well are you doing? What are you leaving on the table? Give us your info and we can do that for $95.
- Social media setup and guided tour: $745. We create your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Rebelmouse, and Pinterest accounts, upload the graphics, upload your core profile information, and get you started with initial tweets and updates. If you don’t already have a graphics person, we’ll recommend some and help you find one (we aren’t design or graphic services).
- The peace of mind package: $495 monthly. This is our classic “we do it for you because you don’t have the time” service. Click here for more information.
- Hourly consulting: $45 per hour for intelligent Twitter and Facebook updates tailored to your business and strategy. We have different rates for mentoring, collaboration, and workshops. Tim is $500 per hour.
This is just to give you a general idea of range. We’re happy to tailor and customize to your needs.