Don’t you hate it when people say “call for pricing” or something similar? We do. We think it’s nice to know what a service is going to cost.
Of course it depends on the details. We’re flexible to what you need, what you want, and what you’re comfortable spending. Our rates are based on a minimum $50 per hour, going up to $500 and up for Tim Berry strategy consulting. However, we’re happy to work that into a monthly program, depending on what works for you. Here are some real examples, actual cases
- We’re fine with a free estimate, discussion, or test drive. Talk to us. That’s free. We’re happy to schedule a call or a screen sharing session (using Webex or gotomeeting) to talk about it. Click here to contact us.
- We do strategic, thoughtful, business-like social media updates, done by somebody you can get to know and trust, for $50 per hour. We don’t have interns doing it and we don’t go offshore. We do it. We’re happy to start with just a few hours’ worth so you can get to know us. Later on, if you want, we can set up as a regular monthly service. Or not. That’s up to you.
- We do a good professional assessment of your business’ social media presence, evaluating how well your business appears in search, the business value of your content, frequency, images, etc. Tell us your strategy, share your objectives, and we’ll review it for consistency. Expect that to cost as little as $495, more for special cases. It takes about a week.
- We’ve had several clients ask us to develop a social media specific business plan. That’s a very Tim-Berry-intensive job that we describe in detail at our companion site, smbplans.com. Expect that to cost as little as $995, more for special cases. It takes 2-3 weeks.
- We do a startup service that gets you up and running in business social media with a good basic understanding of what you’re doing and why, mistakes to avoid, and so forth. We’ll recommend graphic services or help your existing services get your profiles looking good and matching your branding. We’ll go online with you and show you how to manage regular updates, finding the right content to highlight, and developing your online presence in a business-sensitive manner. For that we usually bill by the hour. The most we’ve ever done of that for one client was 20 hours. Usually the goal with that is to get you set up so you don’t need us. Sometimes we’ve ended up with ongoing services because doing it right takes more time than business owners always have.
This is just to give you a general idea of range. We’re happy to tailor and customize to your needs.